Looking to spice up your fall wardrobe while staying warm, but still chic? Blazers are a closet staple for many because they can be dressed up for work and transitioned to a killer outfit for a night out. A good blazer can not only complete and outfit, but take it next level. Giving you that perfect mix of, I know what I’m doing and I look good doing it.
There are so many blazer options out there and it can be overwhelming to know which is the right choice for you. The Stylish Co knows that struggle all too well and we want to help you look and feel your best. Here are 5 blazers we are loving for this fall!
- Classic Camel: You can’t go wrong with a neutral, well tailored blazer. This one gets extra points because of the button details and overall cut. Easy (and chic) paired with black denim and booties, but also works over longer winter maxis or shorter skirts. You can’t go wrong with this blazer.
- The Crop: Love the look for a blazer but not a huge fan of the length? We are obsessed with this cropped blazer. And surprisingly good on so many body types. It’s a fashion forward take on a traditional blazer and when paired with a higher waist pant, makes a huge style statement. Ask your stylist how to make this look work for you.
- Chic and Simple: We love this ivory textured jacket perfect to dress up or down this season. This classic silhouette is an easy to wear piece that instantly elevated any look - be it for weekend or work. It’s even a fun holiday party option too!
- The Black Puffer: Everybody needs a classic black blazer. But make yours a little extra special with details like a puff sleeve, rich texture or cool buttons. It’s a wardrobe staple that you’ll reach for time and time again. There are so many ways to style this blazer and it is nearly impossible to look bad in it.
- The Plaid Blazer: Add a bit of pattern to your next neutral look with a plaid, oversized blazer. Push the sleeve up for an extra chic and styled look.
Tell us in the comments, which blazer is your favorite?